If you have suggestions for links that should be added here, please feel free to recommend those via the comments section on this page.
1) My blog posts/summations of the events as they unfolded:
* Are the Saints Being Railroaded?, April 17, 2012 - examines the suspicion behind the NFL's failure to provide concrete evidence in the weeks following the league's allegations against the Saints.
* To The Whipping Post, May 3, 2012 - analyzes player sanctions and questions the NFL's response to similar, recent situations.
* Keeping Score in Kangaroo Court, May 11, 2012 - deconstructs the weak state of evidence released into the public domain and discusses the varied reaction to it.
* The Distorting Language of BountyGate, June 6, 2012 - studies how the language employed by the different actors in this drama have impacted both the public's perception and the NFL's actions.
* Closing the Casket on BountyGate, June 19, 2012 - provides
* Examining the Flaws in BountyGate's Evidence, June 21, 2012 - re-examines the flawed state of the NFL's evidence in light of new information, and expands upon information shared in previous posts ("Kangaroo," "Casket").
* The Many Lies of BountyGate, October 12, 2012 - provides a timeline of lies, distortions, half-truths, and walk-backs during the BountyGate scandal.
* Chasing the Ghosts of BountyGate, December 12, 2012 - analyzes Paul Tagliabue's ruling that vacated players' suspensions and provides a final commentary.
2) Links to mainstream media news reports and related documents:
* Original ESPN news report, March 2, 2012
* Original SI news report, March 2, 2012
* NFL statement on "bounty" program, March 2, 2012
* Gregg Williams' apology # 1, March 2, 2012
* Duke Naipohn says bounty program didn't exist in 2011, March 13, 2012
* Gregg Williams' apology #2, March 21, 2012
* Original statement implicating Mike Ornstein, March 21, 2012
* NFL announces penalties to coaches, team, March 21, 2012
* Sean Payton releases statement, March 24, 2012
* Gregg Williams' audio, April 4, 2012
* Yahoo! report on Gregg Williams' audio, April 5, 2012
* NFLPA statement on Gregg Williams' audio, April 16, 2012
* Drew Brees' response to talks at NFL HQ, April 16, 2012
* Joe Hummel suddenly resigns, April 30, 2012
* NFL statement on player penalties, May 2, 2012
* NFLPA response to player penalties, May 2, 2012
* Vilma's statement on penalties, May 2, 2012
* Will Smith's statement on penalties, May 2, 2012
* "Independent" counsel Mary Jo White's testimony, May 3, 2012
* Full transcript of Mary Jo White conference call, May 3, 2012
* NFLPA takes legal action against Goodell's authority, May 4, 2012
* Anthony Hargrove's declaration, May 7, 2012
* NFL "rephrased [Williams'] statements to satisfy its needs", May 7, 2012
* Peter Ginsberg responds to Mary Jo White, May 8, 2012
* Full contents of Ornstein's email release, May 10, 2012
* Vilma sues Roger Goodell, May 17, 2012
* Sean Pamphilon implicates Fujita, May 31, 2012
* Goodell makes an example of the Saints, May 31, 2012
* Yahoo! report on "bounty ledger", June 1, 2012
* NFL revises "ledger" allegations, June 1, 2012
* Examining all injuries to Saints' opponent in '09, June 2, 2012
* Debunking ledger payments from '09 Carolina game, June 2, 2012
* Bounty ledger debunked by PFT, June 2, 2012
* Peter Ginsberg's statement on the bounty ledger, June 3, 2012
* Stephen Burbank upholds Goodell's authority, June 4, 2012
* Burbank's ruling doesn't prove bounties, June 5, 2012
* Scott Shanle explains pay-for-performance program, June 5, 2012
* Shyam Das rules on appeal in NFL's favor, June 8, 2012
* NFL releases "evidence" prior to player appeals, June 15, 2012
* NFL makes only 200 pages of "evidence" available, June 15, 2012
* Peter Ginsberg's statement on evidence for appeal, June 16, 2012
* Phil Williams, Hargrove's agent, releases statement, June 17, 2012
* Gregg Williams' text message to Ornstein, June 18, 2012
* Statement from players on day of appeal, June 18, 2012
* Exhibits 1-16, as provided to the NFLPA, June 18, 2012
* NFLPA's Outside Counsel's Findings on Bounty Investigation, June 18, 2012
* Source denies Vitt offered Favre bounty, June 18, 2012
* NFL claims Williams, Ornstein corroborate pledge of $10k bounty, June 19, 2012
* Ornstein denies telling NFL Vilma offered bounty, June 19, 2012
* Hargrove's statement on NFL's evidence, June 19, 2012
* Hargrove alleges game-changing error, June 19, 2012
* Understanding how the CBA relates to the disciplinary process, June 20, 2012
* Former Saint backs Hargrove, denies bounty program, June 20, 2012
* NFL confirms Vitt didn't contribute to alleged Favre bounty, June 20, 2012
* Vitt's statement regarding false implication of bounty contribution, June 20, 2012
* Vilma files second lawsuit, July 1, 2012
* Mike Cerullo outed as whistleblower, July 2, 2012
* Goodell upholds player sanctions, July 3, 2012
* NFLPA issues statement on Goodell's ruling, July 3, 2012
* NFLPA sues NFL after player punishments upheld, July 5, 2012
* A Statistical Analysis of Injury Data, July 15, 2012
* Gregg Williams' Affidavit, September 17, 2012
* Mike Cerullo's Affidavit, September 18, 2012
* NFL re-issues player suspensions, October 10, 2012
* NFL memo to NFL teams on re-issued suspensions, October 10, 2012
* Updated/New NFL "evidence:" document 1, October 10, 2012
* Updated/New NFL "evidence:" document 2, October 10, 2012
* Scott Fujita blasts Goodell, October 10, 2012
* Jimmy Kennedy denies NFL's claim he was an informant, October 11, 2012
* Peter Ginsberg refutes NFL's Kennedy claims, October 16, 2012
* Paul Tagliabue vacates all player suspensions, December 11, 2012
* Primary legal documents
3) My peripheral reaction/opinion pieces as they relate to the scandal:
* Mickey Loomis: An Unraveling, March 3, 2012 - I wrote this the night the bounty allegations hit the press; this is an opinion piece on Mickey Loomis' alleged involvement and potential, related fallout.
* Cruel and Unusual; Or, an Ode to Al Davis, March 21, 2012 - this is a quick supposition of Goodell's motivations, and the potential response by the Saints and their fanbase.
* Parcells, and a Window of Insight, March 28, 2012 - this studies the mindset of the Saints' organization in the aftermath of NFL sanctions and coaching suspensions.
* A (Tragic) Hero in His Own Mind, April 7, 2012 - this posits the reasoning behind Goodell's overreaction to the "bounty" scandal, his miscalculated response, and accompanying collateral damage.
* Going to the Mattresses, April 12, 2012 - this predicts and examines the bunker mentality the franchise and its fanbase will assume heading into the '12 season.